- Any resale or any commercial exploitation is forbidden.
- In order to activate the prepaid service it is necessary to make the prior statement of subscriber’s identity. In case of theft or loss or assignment/transfer of SIM card you should directly contact and inform the Customer Service Department (13830), otherwise the identity of the subscriber will remain the same.
- Vodafone (Taza mobile) may limit the use of voice over internet/IP in certain programs of use.
- Fair Use Policy applies to projects with unlimited use, or wherever needed. Unlimited Usage is available for private use. If you use it for profit, commercial use, resale of services, or the allowable limit of use is exceeded, Vodafone can proceed with a charge, transfer to another program, interrupt or except from the service or the network. The unlimited use is permitted only through a single telephone and it is forbidden to use PBX or any other service or device connected to a computer to carry out large volume of calls, massages or data.
- The Vodafone (Taza mobile) may discontinue the service in case of violation of these terms and the General Conditions or if allowed anything that could jeopardize the service or if the company finds the use for illegal purpose, spamming, fraud or unauthorized use of personal data.
Terms of renewing your air time
- There is a specific expiry date for the airtime provided. Subscribers can be informed at any time by making a free call to 1252.
- Concerning top-ups performed before 1 April 2012, the airtime provided will remain valid for 12 months from the date of the last top-up. Should no new top-up be performed during that period, the remaining airtime will expire.
- Concerning top-ups performed between 1 April 2012 and 30 September 2012, the airtime provided will remain valid until 30 March 2013. Should no new top-up be performed during that period, the remaining airtime will expire.
- Concerning top-ups performed since 1 October 2012 onwards, the airtime provided will remain valid for 6 months from the date of the last top-up. Should no new top-up be performed during that period, the remaining airtime will expire.
- Concerning top-ups performed since 1 September 2015 onwards, the airtime provided will remain valid for 3 months from the date of the last top-up. Should no new top-up be performed during that period, the remaining airtime will expire.
The top-up that must be performed in order to prevent the expiry of airtime does not include airtime transferred through the Vodafone sharing service or from Vodafone tariff plan subscribers.
Should the airtime validity period expire, any remaining airtime transferred through the Vodafone sharing facility or from Vodafone tariff plan subscribers will be lost.
A subscriber can top up even if the airtime provided by the previous top-up has not been used up or even if their account has a negative balance. In this case, the positive or negative balance from the previous top-up (e.g. through the credit extension service) will be added to the new airtime.
A subscriber can send text messages if the remaining airtime is more than 0.09 cents (inclusive of VAT).
The value of top-up cards includes VAT and mobile telephony tax.
In every case, the expiry date of the SIM card remains the same. Once activated, the card remains valid for 12 months from the date of the last top-up. Upon the expiry of the 12-month period and if a top-up is not performed within the next 30 days, Vodafone reserves the right to disconnect the subscriber’s personal telephone number from the network. The validity period of the SIM card cannot be cumulatively transferred to another top-up card.
Fair usage policy
In order to avoid congestion in Vodafone’s (Tazamobile) network and to protect the quality of services offered to the company’s subscribers, Vodafone (Tazamobile) has drawn up and implemented this Fair usage policy , applicable to all schemes of use, services and offers made by the Company including unlimited use (and / or as regards all other cases in which this is necessary).
Unlimited use is mainly applicable to voice calls and video calls, SMS, MMS, data transfer and internet use via Vodafone’s (Tazamobile) network. Such unlimited use is offered for private and personal use and / or benefit from such service and / or offer. In no case does the unlimited use allow activities aiming at making profit or reselling this service or using this service in an unfair or excessive way (meaning use beyond normal / allowed limits according to each case).
In particular, if a subscriber uses this service excessively and / or uses this service aiming at making profit or reselling it and / or goes beyond the limit of normal / allowed use, as the latter is determined by the commercial policy in force at that time regarding the scheme of use, service or offer in question, then the Company reserves the right to inform the subscriber that s/he are close to the limit set out and then, if such limit is surpassed, the Company reserves the right to apply further charges and / or register the subscriber under another scheme of use and / or interrupt the subscription and / or exclude him/her from the service / offer and / or from the company’s network, either provisionally or indefinitely, with no further notice.
Furthermore, the use of unlimited communication time and / or messages and / or data and / or the use of internet can only take place through a simple telephone device. The use through PBX or any other line connected to a computer aiming at making a large number of voice and video calls and / or sending a high volume of data and / or simultaneously sending SMS or MMS, is not permitted. The unlimited use does not include calls and SMS and / or MMS sending abroad, calls and SMS and / or MMS to few digit service numbers and calls, SMS and MMS made when roaming.
The unlimited use of communication time and / or video calls and / or messages and / or data and / or the use of internet according to the service / offer in question are applicable per calendar month, regardless of the date of the invoice. As regards the period from the day that the schemes of use, which are compatible with the Fair usage policy, are activated until the end of the calendar month in which activation took place, respective limits of normal / allowed use of communication time and / or video calls and / or messages and / or internet use are all calculated in a proportional way.
Vodafone ( Tazamobile) reserves the right to end the service and / or offer in question, to change the period during which the offer is valid and / or to amend the relative terms of this policy, with no further notice.